Dr. David Kloth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

November 21st, 2016
In my previous comment below I meant I wouldn't send a rabid dog to this man !

October 18th, 2016
BEWARE
I went to this so called doctor for a cortisone shot in my back. I was sent to him by another doctor. A few months before this I has a cortisone shot by a different doctor and he explained the whole procedure to me, I was nervous but comfortable. It went very smooth, so when I go to this so called doctor I felt nervous but thought I knew what to expect. Well when he started the procedure he didn't explain to me anything like the other doctor I went to before. During this procedure my whole leg went up in the air and my body felt was in total shock. I screamed so loud I thought my husband would of heard me in the waiting room. I I started crying, he said okay sweetie were done. Instead of letting me lay there until I calmed down the tech said I'll help you up. My leg was numb and could hardly walk. He helped me to the waiting room and my husband seen me crying. He had to help me in the car. My leg and toes were numb !! I didn't experience this with the doctor I previously went to. The next day my toes were numb and continue to be numb. I only went to this guy because of my doctor referred me to him. I didn't have a problem because the doctor I went to is excellent. To this day I have anxiety attacks thinking about what he did to me. I don't take pain meds and didn't even know he was a pain management doc until I read all these reviews. I thought he only did procedures. Please take my advice and keep away from this man. Because of him I would never have a cortisone procedure again. Just the thought I panic. I would bring my dog to him.

October 15th, 2016
He is not a mental stable person.... please stay away ( I HOPE I DIDN'T HAVE TO GIVE HIM 1 STAR)
First off I would like to start saying that I ended up seeing this so called doctor due to a injury at work. The first day I went to see him, the waiting time was over 2 hours. When he came in the room he was in a very bad mood and kept interrupting me and rushing the conversation. I actually wrote down all my symptoms so I did not forget to tell him. When he started rushing I said to him " Please, I just want to discuss my condition" he said " I don't have time, I already know what you have, here is the treatment options for you", I did not feel comfortable with his answer. He was extremely rude and the worse bed side manners. When I left his office I decided to do some research about Kloth, I am in the medical field and asked some of my co-workers about him. Well let me start by saying that this guy was actually banned from the hospital because he decided to do a tantrum and threw all the medical instruments right before a procedure, this is exactly why he only does the procedures at his office with only valium. His first ex-wife filed a restraining order against him due to verbal and physical abuse ( feel free to check court records available in the internet). So when I came across this website and saw he abuses PT'S it all made sense. He is an abusive person towards his staff, and patients. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR, YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND COMPASSION. WHEN THEY BECOME DOCTORS THE TAKE AN OATH " DO NO HARM" HE DOES EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE. STAY AWAY. REPORT HIM. DON'T LET ANYONE MISTREAT YOU. YOU HAVE VALUE AND NEED RESPECT.

October 12th, 2016
He doesn't deserve 1 star
It was my worse experience. He is the rudest doctor I have ever encounter. I was a new Patient, after waiting 2 and a half hours for my appt, he came in the room with an attitude refusing to listen to my condition. I told him I was in pain and needed to have a plan of treatment. He proceeded to say " you are fat, that's probably the reason of your pain, I can't do magic". I started crying and left his office. I will not be returning. I came across this website, I wish I did before. All the bad reviews are true. Stay away from this Doctor, he is a MONSTER.

October 8th, 2016
no empathy
i have been seeing Dr Kloth for 9 years and had no complaints until now. I was prescribed oxycodone 10 mg for my pain and for the time being have no insurance and went to my appointment last month which costs me 85.00 per visit and was refused my oxycodone 10mg that i have been on for the last 9 months. no explanation and this not ethical-if he was a true medical doctor he should know that anyone needs to be weaned off not just abruptly taken off this and go thru horrible withdrawls - i do not recommend him as a pain management doctor and not a very nice man in my opinion.

September 29th, 2016
He doesn't deserve a medical license
I am a 42 y/o female who went to see this doctor. He is the worse doctor I have ever seen, has a very bad temper, horrible bed side manners, looks burnt out,mad and miserable, yells at his staff, and patients and refuses to answer questions about conditions, even though the wait time to see him is above 3 hours. I have left this practice in tears because he verbally abused me just because I had questions about my condition, and I don't take any prescribed medications from any drs. PLEASE STAY AWAY!.

September 29th, 2016
Horrible doctor
I have seen this dr disrespect his staff and patients, mostly woman and kids. The wait is above 3 hours everytime. He is always in a very bad mood and does not care about what you have to say about. WILL NOT RETURNING. He has the worst bed side manners.

August 26th, 2016
Unsatisfied & Hurt Patient
First off I want to apologize for my very LENGTHY review....saw Dr. KLOTH for a few years, during that time he was emotionally abusive with the worst bedside manner, I didn't even think that was allowed by the Oath Dr's took to treat patients the way he was treating me. He for example would poke fun at my weight which I was already self conscious and depressed over as it was the medication Lyrica that made me gain 50 lbs in the first 2 months of usage and 30 more within the year so involuntarily 80lbs that there was nothing I could do about, but he had plenty to say about! also I believe was over injecting me with the steroids, I told him I had a prednisone problem where it would blow me up like a blowfish so I needed to go easy on the steroid dosages but instead every time I left after numerous injections that he said I needed even though they weren't relieving me I seemed to just keep blowing up more and more and no matter what I did and dieted each injection would get worse and he would turn around and mock me and say I'm sabotaging my recovery by gaining weight!! He tried to fix a pinched nerve that was in my thigh which felt like a severe bruise deep tissue but I had no feeling in the top layer of the skin in my thigh by putting more injections directly into my my thigh muscle deeply which hurt badly and tried this a few sessions to no avail, but made my leg blow up. Later on ( 2yrs after sufferring with this) with a new dr he corrected this problem by fixing the pinched nerve causing this that was actually in my mid groin area after two shots! I couldn't believe I regained feeling and was pain free there after so long! Also Kloth did RFA down my back with left me in the worst pain ever, felt like I had the worst form of sunburn possible on top of excruciating pain covering my entire lower back! I had to go out on FMLA which didn't mention the bad procedure just the chronic pain and that i was 75-90or95% disabled at the time, everything else but the procedure , and he wouldnt sign forms for short term disability assumming that means he would have to include the procedure which is why i was disabled, hhmm does that mean that something wrong??? (I'm not accussing). He wouldn't talk to me about it but I did my "research"....all i will say is this routine procedure ended up leaving me; 6 months+ unable to sit or lay on my side and back lightly and be able to wear ANYTHING with a waist band. Hardly could leave the house bc it meant putting on say an oversized sundress but I still couldn't withstand the bumps and sitting against the backside of the carseat. I was driven everywhere. Imagine only being able to lay on your stomach for that long and how much more pain that caused my back! Needless to say after FMLA was up I wasn't well enough to go back and he wrote a letter saying I could only be on light duty and sit the whole time. So I lost my job and got unemployment (at least this was back when unemployment was generous and I was on it for well over a year bc I needed it) but I kept questioning about why that happened and he said I signed the papers before he did the procedure and that it was a super duper rare condition and I kept asking to.see those papers and he said I don't have the time I will next appointment and that happened everytime. I wouldn't give up asking and I wasn't bringing in money by letting him inject me, can't remember if I ever let him inject me again after that or not honestly, then out of the blue after years he had me do an in house drug test and somehow it came up "clean"...got the discharge letter two weeks later, with 2 weeks of medication left and no clue what to do as they wouldn't even take my calls to advise me on what a discharged patient with 2 weeks left of meds was to to. They took 1 call & said go to the ER and never call back again. Requested that ua test and never got it! I know i had my meds in my system! It didn't even come with my entire huge pile of paper work that I requested to get a new dr. And while scrolling thru it there were lies everywhere and things missing!

August 4th, 2016
he is so narcissictic
He is the worst doctor I have ever seen, I left the office in tears. He said he didn't want to waste his precious time treating me and my chronic pain condition. He didn't even want to hear what my problem was. I have never been treated so rudely in my life. He doesn't even deserve one star.

July 20th, 2016
Improved Quality of Life
An Excellent Doctor who is intelligent, straightforward and capable of improving quality of life.

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Kloth is an amazing doctor and person. Treats patients with dignity and respect. And will search until he finds a way that will help each individual person. He has a great personality and is very fun. I highly recommend him.

June 14th, 2016
Good doctor
Many pain patients have psychological issues (i.e., they may experience pain, but it is in their head); others are drug-seeking. This is a very difficult class of patients to treat. Nevertheless, Dr. Kloth is a very good doctor. He is very matter-of-fact and honest. I can understand that some patients find him brusque. But I'll take a good doctor like him any day.