Dr. David Kloth MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr.Kloth 's for over 17 years. In one word he is truly amazing!.He has great compassion for his patients, and is a wonderful "listener" .. Aside from his professional skills he has integrity as well.

April 25th, 2017
An Excellent Doctor Who Can Help You Manage Chronic Pain Without Pills
Chronic pain can be extremely frustrating but Dr Kloth has helped me get to a place where it only minimally interferes with my daily activities. He is a very good doctor and I would say an excellent diagnostician. My best advice is have realistic expectations and don't believe everything that you read on the internet (some people just want pills)!

February 4th, 2017
Terrible
Dr. Kloth did not listen to a single word I spoke. He diagnosed me without clearly understanding my condition and made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. Needless to say, I'm not going to fill the prescription he wrote me because I just don't trust him. I'm shocked this man is a real doctor.

October 18th, 2016
BEWARE
I went to this so called doctor for a cortisone shot in my back. I was sent to him by another doctor. A few months before this I has a cortisone shot by a different doctor and he explained the whole procedure to me, I was nervous but comfortable. It went very smooth, so when I go to this so called doctor I felt nervous but thought I knew what to expect. Well when he started the procedure he didn't explain to me anything like the other doctor I went to before. During this procedure my whole leg went up in the air and my body felt was in total shock. I screamed so loud I thought my husband would of heard me in the waiting room. I I started crying, he said okay sweetie were done. Instead of letting me lay there until I calmed down the tech said I'll help you up. My leg was numb and could hardly walk. He helped me to the waiting room and my husband seen me crying. He had to help me in the car. My leg and toes were numb !! I didn't experience this with the doctor I previously went to. The next day my toes were numb and continue to be numb. I only went to this guy because of my doctor referred me to him. I didn't have a problem because the doctor I went to is excellent. To this day I have anxiety attacks thinking about what he did to me. I don't take pain meds and didn't even know he was a pain management doc until I read all these reviews. I thought he only did procedures. Please take my advice and keep away from this man. Because of him I would never have a cortisone procedure again. Just the thought I panic. I would bring my dog to him.

October 12th, 2016
He doesn't deserve 1 star
It was my worse experience. He is the rudest doctor I have ever encounter. I was a new Patient, after waiting 2 and a half hours for my appt, he came in the room with an attitude refusing to listen to my condition. I told him I was in pain and needed to have a plan of treatment. He proceeded to say " you are fat, that's probably the reason of your pain, I can't do magic". I started crying and left his office. I will not be returning. I came across this website, I wish I did before. All the bad reviews are true. Stay away from this Doctor, he is a MONSTER.

October 8th, 2016
no empathy
i have been seeing Dr Kloth for 9 years and had no complaints until now. I was prescribed oxycodone 10 mg for my pain and for the time being have no insurance and went to my appointment last month which costs me 85.00 per visit and was refused my oxycodone 10mg that i have been on for the last 9 months. no explanation and this not ethical-if he was a true medical doctor he should know that anyone needs to be weaned off not just abruptly taken off this and go thru horrible withdrawls - i do not recommend him as a pain management doctor and not a very nice man in my opinion.

July 20th, 2016
Improved Quality of Life
An Excellent Doctor who is intelligent, straightforward and capable of improving quality of life.

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Kloth is an amazing doctor and person. Treats patients with dignity and respect. And will search until he finds a way that will help each individual person. He has a great personality and is very fun. I highly recommend him.

June 14th, 2016
Good doctor
Many pain patients have psychological issues (i.e., they may experience pain, but it is in their head); others are drug-seeking. This is a very difficult class of patients to treat. Nevertheless, Dr. Kloth is a very good doctor. He is very matter-of-fact and honest. I can understand that some patients find him brusque. But I'll take a good doctor like him any day.

March 17th, 2016
Sometimes there is a wait at Dr. Kloth's office but that is because he sees each and every patient himself and he takes the time to give the best medical advice possible that is individual to you and your experience. Both my husband and I go there. He makes sure we understand the various treatments options so we can make the best educated decisions. He does not advocate taking pills and maybe that is why there are some bad reviews. I assume people who are pill poppers will not like this legitimate doctor and his services.

January 25th, 2016
He is the best. I would not go to any other dr!

August 24th, 2015
Dr. Kloth is one of the best drs for pain management and sometimes you do have to wait but I'd rather wait to get the right diagnosis than be in pain. His bedside manner can be abrasive at times but he has to protect his practice and licence when it comes to pain medication.