Dr. David Klug MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2014
Very good doctor!
I have been going to Dr. Klug for over 30 years. He is an excellent doctor.

April 10th, 2014
Worst Doctor Ever
Dr. Klug is a disgusting human being. He is arrogant, nasty, rude, and just a downright SOB. He fraudulently charged my insurance company for visits for which I was never seen in his office. He thinks he is god just because he is a doctor. On one of my last visits to him he kept me waiting for over an hour, and when I asked why I waited so long, that was it, he lost his temper, and downright kicked me out of his office. He needs to know that my time is just as valuable as his. His secretaries are frightened of him. When I asked Paula why I was waiting so long she told me that is just the way his is. I said I was going to take to him about, and she said, "Please don't tell him I said anything about him. His other secretary with the hoarse voice (can't remember her name) has a nasty attitude also. There are thousands of doctors out there, and he just lost a patient, as well as my mother, sister, boss, and her husband. I encourage each of his patients to check the insurance statements and make sure that you were only charged for days when you were actually seen in his office. He fraudulently billed my insurance so I have no doubt he is doing it to all of his patients. I have filed a report with the AMA against Dr. David Klug.

May 10th, 2013
manager/retired
Dr Klug is the type of doctor who will get to the bottom of whatever might be ailing you. He is an internal medical specialist but if it's your heart or something disguised as gastro he is spot on and will refer you to the proper specialist. I have put my trust in him for over 30 years now and am quite happy that I did.

June 18th, 2012
Better Bed side manner

June 20th, 2011
phenomenal doc
thorough and well trained in scope procedures. a ten out of ten. He knows medicine as well as gastro stuff

April 26th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Klug has been my doctor for over 20 years now. He is thorough doctor who has always done good by me. I love the fact that he does in office tests. He is also polite and he does not rush you. He takes time to answer all your questions. I highly recommend him.

August 24th, 2010
fantastic gasstroenterologist
expertise in total body care, i.e. internal medicine plus expertise in endoscopy and colonoscopy, state of the art equipment with assistance of anesthesiologist. Excellent diagnosis and spends time explaining

July 8th, 2017