A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Knorz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Knorz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Knorz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knorz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Knorz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Knorz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Knorz practice?
- Dr. David Knorz has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Knorz practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.