Dr. David Knowles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Knowles?

Very friendly and knowledgeable

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I recently had a consult with Dr Knowles and needed a CT scan. My insurance required authorization. The lady in the office who handles this, got the authorization approved the same day as my consult! Now that is fast. I got the CT scan and the f/u both within 1 week of the original consult. I highly recommend this office. Great staff.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Knowles and his staff to take care of any Urologic needs. I have seen Dr Knowles and his wife both and I am very impressed. I would also like to state that his billing office has impressed me as well. They were very willing to help. I had to have a surgery done and was very nervous but the doctor and his surgery scheduler was very kind and helped calm my nerves. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I want to thank Dr. David Knowles and his staff. It was a great experience. From the start of calling to schedule an appointment to being taken care of. They work very hard to work with whats best for the patient in every way! All the staff from the receptionist to the nursing staff to the providers were very kind hearted and friendly! I would suggest Dr. Knowles to anyone that would need a Urologist.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

My overall experience at Dr Knowles office was a pleasant one. Everyone from the front desk to the billing office was very courteous and willing to assist me and to answer my questions. Although I had to wait a little while to be seen, it was very understandable because it is a very busy office. It was definitely worth the wait. I recommend anyone needing a urologist to call Dr Knowles office.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Proof that a no-nonsense good doctor can also be friendly and caring. He has a sense of humor and good communication skills.

Posted on August 16th, 2015

I called and scheduled my husbands vasectomy. Very easy process. He had a consultation first then the vasectomy a little over a week later. He was very nervous but Dr. Knowles and his staff helped keep us both calm. Dr. Knowles even told us to call after hours if any problems arose. Luckily, we didn't have to take him up on that offer.

So Thankful!

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I am so thankful Dr. Knowles and his staff. I have been a patient of his for over eight years. I was referred to him for kidney stones. Now he follows my PSA level since prostate cancer runs in my family. The office itself is nice but pales in comparison to the treatment I receive from Dr. Knowles and all of his staff. I truly feel like an extended family member and doctor offices that can make you feel that way are few and far between.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I have been to Dr. Knowles myself and children. He is a great doctor. Spends as much time as needed making sure you have no questions when leaving. He has a great bed side manor both adults and children as our family of all ages has seen him. His staff in all areas is also very friendly and makes the visits and calls as easy as possible. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a Urologist.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Knowles. He and his staff are very professional and kind. Dr Knowles has a great bed side manner. He explains in detail your options in length. You can tell he truelly cares for his patients.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

My grandpa was a patient of Dr. Knowles. I was so pleased with the amount of time he took with each appointment, he never rushed us. He explained everything so we could understand what he was saying. The nurses always helped grandpa back to the room and answered our questions when we called. And the ladies up front, they always tried to give us an appointment to fit in our schedule! A great office to come too!!

Great doctor and staff

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Dr. Knowles and his staff were great to me. When I had to change my appointment because of a change in my schedule his front office girls were great about getting my appointment moved. At my appointment his nursing staff was amazing. They were very caring and kind. Dr. Knowles made sure to explain to me in a manner I could understand everything regarding my diagnosis. I would definitely recommend Dr. Knowles and his office to anyone who is needing a urologist.