A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Knuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Knuth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knuth graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Knuth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Knuth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Knuth practice?
- Dr. David Knuth has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Knuth practices Family Medicine near Huntsville, TX.
See Huntsville Family Physicians.