Dr. David Knutson II MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Cedar Rapids, IA

February 18th, 2014
Very poor office communication. Where are MY rights?
I had an appointment that I had waited several weeks for. I made the effort to arrive on time only to find that, though I was scheduled, Dr. Knutson wasn't in the office and I was told, without any explanation what-so-ever, that I would have to reschedule. I asked why I wasn't notified prior to my arrival that my appointment was cancelled, and I was told that I was the only one on the schedule and that everyone else had cancelled. This is a ludicrous thing to say. How was I to know that? No one had bothered to inform me and my time was wasted. My time should be valued as well. If I missed my appointment without adequate notification, they would bill me. What do I get from showing up for nothing? It wouldn't have been so bad, but the office staff seemed confused by the use of their computer. They were rude and unhelpful. I've gone to this practice for over 20 years and my wife has gone for 34 years, but we will never return. There are other offices with a more efficient and friendly office staff. These people do not reflect well on Dr. Knutson's practice at all. We were treated very poorly.

November 11th, 2010
Very nice
It was a short wait. The nurse was funny and nice and Dr. Knutson was very kind and caring to my fear of needles. (and also he a bit of a hunk ;) )