A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ko, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Ko practice?
Dr. David Ko practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.