Overall Review

April 28th, 2016
Not rude or disrespectful at all.
I saw the negative review of Dr. Koehler and can say with no reservation that he is neither rude or disrespectful. My wife and I both have had numerous appointments with Dr. Koehler and he has always taken the time to explain medical conditions and treatment options and he is also very open to any questions we have had. I also know of one person who asked him for medical advice while he was at a local gym working out. She said he graciously answered her question and his advice helped her husband. Oh, by the way, the woman who asked him the question nor her husband were Dr. Koehler's patients. Does that sound like a rude and disrespectful person? No! I have a feeling there is another side to the negative review that the writer is not telling. Too bad good doctors like Dr. Kohler can be wrongly accused on sites like this.

February 2nd, 2016
Dr Koehler was the rudest dr I have ever met. He disrespected me worse than I have ever been . In my opinion he is an unprofessional jerk. He took an oath to help people

October 13th, 2015
Great doctor!
Dr. Koehler has done an amazing job of helping me with problems that other doctors either ignored or did not recognize. He is very easy to talk to and does a very good job answering any questions and of explaining medical issues. His staff is friendly and helpful too. I feel the rating on wait times is unfair for doctors because some patients require extra time to properly treat their issues. For that reason, I think a doctor and his/her staff should not be given a poor rating based on wait times.