A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Koenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Koenigsberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Koenigsberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenigsberg graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koenigsberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David I Koenigsberg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David I. Koenigsberg practice?
- Dr. David Koenigsberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Koenigsberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.