A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Koenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Koenigsberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koenigsberg
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koenigsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Koenigsberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenigsberg graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koenigsberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David I Koenigsberg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David I. Koenigsberg practice?
- Dr. David Koenigsberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Koenigsberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.