A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kolde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kolde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kolde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolde graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kolde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Central Washington Hosp, Wenatchee, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Kolde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kolde practice?
- Dr. David Kolde has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kolde practices Family Medicine near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Primary Care Doctors.