Dr. David Kolinsky MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Monterey, CA

March 26th, 2017
Dr. Kolinsky has helped me the most after 20 years of dr. visits and countless procedures with little relief I passed on three surgeries and opted for pain medication instead of surguries
Dr. Kolinsky is the best of all the doctors I have used or visited since I originally got hurt in 1996 I had 9 herniated disks on my spine, bone on bone in my right shoulder and carpel tunned both wrists. The main fact with using pain meds is they have to be taken as prescribed at all times and that is the patient's responsibility not the doctor's

July 2nd, 2016
The Best
Dr. Kolinsky is a very genuine and caring person. I have been seeing him for over six years. He has treated me with dignity and compassion. He has never pushed anything on me. The people who have reviewed him poorly here in my estimation either must be non compliant with their medications or with what he has requested from therm on their end. He has never once been rude or unkind to me nor has he ever tried to make me take medication. He is spot on with his prescriptions, not over medicating nor does he force me to take my meds! He also has never over the years made a single mistake on my prescriptions and has worked very carefully with me to make sure I'm on correct dosages and to take me down slowly when either of us have decided to make changes. It is so comforting to know that each month my appointment is something I look forward to since Dr. Kolinsky always listens to me and makes me feel heard and respected. Every doctor should be like like Dr. K! I'm grateful he is in my life. He is the only doctor who has helped me at all in the nine years I've been dealing with debilitating chronic back pain. One last point, Dr. Kolinsky 100% returns calls and checks up with every concern. I've never had such access to any doctor I've seen.

December 14th, 2015
Wonderful!
Dr. Kolinsky isn't like any other specialists I have seen, he actually cares! I am a veteran with a lower back and hip injury and I am so happy to have found someone that took their time to check out what was wrong with my spine and give me the shots that I had been begging the VA to do since I got out of the army. I highly recommend him to anyone going through severe pain that wants a Dr. that cares about their pain and recovery.

November 8th, 2015
Dr. Kolinsky has been very good at conversing with me every visit. Taking his time to understand where exactly my pain is. He is very understanding and caring. He has made multiple phone calls between visits to check on progress. Very happy with my experience with him so far.

October 29th, 2015
Dr. Kolinsky is a great pain management doctor! He has helped me through my long journey of fibromyalgia. Not only was he courteous and patient but he has explained every little detail to me about my past diagnosis which a lot of doctors did not. When I had problems with my pharmacy he had no problem calling them right in front of me. I trust him and am thankful he is taking care of me.

October 6th, 2015
Dr. Kolinsky has helped me tremendously with my shoulder and hip pain. He helped me to be able to get through my day with little to no pain and improved my tolerance to activity. He is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone else that suffered from chronic pain.

July 9th, 2014
Appreciation
I no longer go to Dr. Kolinsky due to no medical coverage, however when i did i really appreciated how patient he was. Dr. Kolinsky was very understanding of my phobia of needles. I want to thank him for the great work he does and i hope i have the.opprotunitu to be a.future client again.

November 27th, 2013
He is the most rude arrogant doctor that I have had to deal with which is probably hundreds in my lifetime but he sure loves giving out the medicine

September 19th, 2013
Amazing doctor
Dr David kolinsky has changed my life for the better. 4 years ago I could barely move . Even though I'm still in pain and probably always be But to have it where it is at today is beyond amazing . He listens , he cares . Pain doctors are not just about dispensing meds. Goes far and beyond that. Forever greatful blessinsgs

November 27th, 2012
NOT Greedy & Unstable!
OMGosh rofl! I am a Medi-Cal patient of Dr Kolinski. I'm sure others are on low or Disability income as well. I assure you - he is not in this business to rake in the big bucks. Rather, he is a kind and focused Doctor who works hard trying to do right by his patients, and God!

June 27th, 2012
AWESOME. the BEST
I truly cannot believe the bad reviews on this site. Really?! Dr. Kolinski is a gentle soul who helped me when no one else could. He gave me stretches, was not a "pill pusher" as some have said. I am not sure where those bad reviews are coming from, but don't listen to them. There's a reason it's tough to get an appointment --this guy is fantastic. I thought I'd be limited physically for the rest of my life - other drs. told me so - but Dr. Kolinsky, with patience & expertise, brought me back to full strength. the best, simply the best.

June 19th, 2012
See's Pain in a different way...
I am one of these people, who thought when they were young, they were Superman. I played serious sports, all the way through collage and yes, I did graduate. I have had over 7+ surgeries in the last 10 years, to try and "fix" the first 20 years of punishment to my body. I have been diagnosed (3 MRI's and neurosurgeon confirmed) with some serious issues that cause me quit a bit of pain. I spent quit a few years trying to find a doctor who could help me. Some sure tried, but all seem to fall short and could not "truly" help. Then I was recommend and referred to Dr. Kolinsky. I can only say one word for me...miracle. He had a very different way of explaining the "reasons" for what was causing me all my pain. But most of all, not just "words", he truly had a different way of dealing with my pain, that has changed my life. I now have time with my children, work is easier...my issues are still with me, but the pain is reduced, so I can live my life.So to anyone...who has "long-term pain" issues, I feel for you and hope you have a Dr. Kolinsky in your life! As he has given me back my life, just ask my wife and children.Thanks Dr. Kolinsky.