A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kollhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollhoff graduated from Universidad Nacional Del Centro De Peru, Huancayo.
Dr. Kollhoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Kollhoff MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kollhoff practice?
- Dr. David Kollhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kollhoff practices Urology near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Urologists.