A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Konigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Konigsberg, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konigsberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konigsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Konigsberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Konigsberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Konigsberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Konigsberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Konigsberg practice?
- Dr. David Konigsberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Konigsberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Midland Park Surgeons.