A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Konigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Konigsberg, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konigsberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konigsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Konigsberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Konigsberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Konigsberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Konigsberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Konigsberg practice?
- Dr. David Konigsberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Konigsberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Midland Park Surgeons.