Dr. David Konigsberg MD Patient Reviews

3.4

September 14th, 2016
I regard that i did not listen to your guy's these reviews on this jerk. I took daughter for the first visit and it turned out be the worst doctor i ever ever met. When we there, he had three patients going on at the same time. He was in and out different rooms. He was rude and inconcerned about child's condition. Never answer any question. When i tried to ask questions, he said he had to go. Never bring your child to there, he is useless.

May 29th, 2016
decade of pain
youd imagine that an orthopedic doctor has experience with and knowledge of hip dysplasia. for years no doctor, including dr. konigsberg, would properly diagnose me. he flat-out refused to prescribe mri images or ct scans and was horribly uninterested in my case. he went solely off his xrays and told me that i had tendonitis and it would go away. a few years later, the pain was unbearable so i went to a different doctor. turns out that i have a birth defect that affected the growth of my hip sockets and had to have them reconstructed. would have known it sooner if a freaking mri was ordered.

March 2nd, 2016
Awesome experience in a time of stress
Dr Konigsberg was very attentive to my son when he broke his arm. He spent time to explain what was going on and what was going to happen in the ER. He is extremely knowledgable friendly and gracious to my son and my family. His confidence and demeanor are very professional down to earth and relaxing to his patients. I Highly recommend him without any reservations.

January 16th, 2016
I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Konigsberg and his staff. They are all very kind hearted, warm, welcoming and extremely accommodating. My son is being treated for bilateral clubfoot. I met with Dr. Konigsberg in my 2nd trimester of my pregnancy to discuss a treatment plan when he was born. I left the office knowing we were in good hands. This past year could not have went any smoother. I highly recommend Dr. Konigsberg to anyone with any kind of pediatric orthopedic treatment.

October 24th, 2015
I'm a little disappointed in reading these reviews. Dr. K has been nothing but great during our clubfoot journey. I met him while I was pregnant and my son started treatment at 3 days old. I am the kind of mother that will question treatment and seek second opinions if necessary. Not once have I felt the need. My son will be with him for the next 18+ years until he needs to switch to an adult orthopedic. He does sometimes have a dry sense of humor that you need to get use to but I've never been upset. We've seen him 12+ times this year already he's just been wonderful.

August 12th, 2015
This doctor was not prepared to perform surgery on my child. His diagnosis was not accurate. I wish I had never seen him; it would have save my son 5 needless surgeries. If your child needs surgery, this is the last doctor you should use. Save your child pain and suffering and see someone in NY.

May 26th, 2015
Avoid this guy
Provider: Konigsberg Pediatric Orthopedics I went there with my child who had broken his wrist. He asked for the x-ray and I told him it was done by Fair Lawn Imaging. He told me he had no way of getting that x-ray. I offered to go home and get it but he refused insisting instead I get a new x-ray in his office. I did not want to subject my kid to another x-ray and he then refused to dispense medical advice. He used aggressive body language, making me think he might hit me. I was told to call the office manager to get a refund for my copayment and instead she charged me an additional $156. Avoid this guy like the plague.

April 25th, 2015
The doctor is very nice but I question his form of treatment for my child that I am seeking a second opinion. He does not fully answer your question.... almost a brush off answer along with the quick visit . He has me feeling uneasy about his course of treatment .

April 16th, 2015
Didn't invite questions, seemed annoyed that we were there to see him
Have had 2 visits with him and he didn't take the time to thoroughly explain my child's condition and options/scenarios for the future. Seemed annoyed and dismissive if I asked a question. Actually ignored one of my questions. Was nice to my child, but seemed to want to get out of the room as soon as possible. He could be a great surgeon but I couldn't imagine my child going in for surgery with my head full of unanswered questions.

February 25th, 2014
Great
Great, thorough doctor. Very satisfied with his diagnosis and treatment he gave to my daughter. Will definitely be seeing him again for any future injuries.

February 24th, 2014
Not Recommended
Recommended from Hackensack Hospital , very used car sales men attitude, trying to ask some detailed questions ...he tells me to wait he has another Dr on the phone ...comes back to tell me if I have any questions to ask the Physical Therapy office....and to come back in 6 wks....literally he spends 10 mins if that....won't be going back....

August 20th, 2013
Completely disinterested doctor
Dr. Konigsberg displayed a total lack of interest in examining my son and did not listen to our concerns as parents. He was dismissive and rude - I'm astounded by his lack of empathy and urge you to look elsewhere for a pediatric orthopedic.