A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kooby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kooby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kooby, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kooby graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kooby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kooby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Kooby practice?
Dr. David Kooby practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.