A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Koontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Koontz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Koontz graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Koontz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Newark Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warren Koontz DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Koontz practice?
- Dr. David Koontz has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Koontz practices Internal Medicine near Newark, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Newark Internists.