A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harris Koota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harris Koota is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harris Koota, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris Koota graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris Koota has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harris Koota FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Harris Koota practice?
- Dr. David Harris Koota has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harris Koota practices Urology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Urologists.