A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Koota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Koota is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koota
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Koota Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Koota, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koota graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koota has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Koota FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Koota practice?
- Dr. David Koota has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Koota practices Urology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Hillsborough Urologists.