A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Koota is Excellent. Dr. Koota has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Koota, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koota graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koota has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Koota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Koota practice?
Dr. David Koota practices Urology, Family Medicine, and Surgery near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Whitehouse Station, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Hillsborough Urologists, Hillsborough Family Physicians, and Hillsborough Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Koota, Dr. Dave Koota, Dr. Davis Koota