Learn more about Dr. David Korber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Korber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korber
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Korber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Korber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Korber graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Korber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Korber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Korber practice?
- Dr. David Korber has 1 office location.
Dr. David Korber practices Ophthalmology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Ophthalmologists.