Learn more about Dr. David Korber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Korber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korber
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Korber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Korber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Korber graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Korber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Korber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Korber practice?
- Dr. David Korber has 1 office location.
Dr. David Korber practices Ophthalmology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Ophthalmologists.