A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kornreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kornreich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornreich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kornreich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Kornreich DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kornreich practice?
- Dr. David Kornreich has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Kornreich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brown Deer, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons and Milwaukee Surgeons.