A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kornreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kornreich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornreich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornreich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornreich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kornreich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Kornreich DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kornreich practice?
- Dr. David Kornreich has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kornreich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.