A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Koroshec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Koroshec is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koroshec graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Koroshec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koroshec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Koroshec practice?
Dr. David Koroshec practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, General Practice, Addiction Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Addiction Specialists, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.