Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Koroshec
Dr. David Koroshec, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Koroshec is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, Olive View Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital-LA. He speaks English.
Dr. David Koroshec has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. David Koroshec is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Kim Pagnozzi-Hicks
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Jimmy Uy
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.05 mi43
Dr. Maria Ayala
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.14 mi26