A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Koroshec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Koroshec is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koroshec graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Koroshec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Koroshec MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David Koroshec practice?
- Dr. David Koroshec has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Koroshec practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.