Dr. David Kosmoski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 6th, 2016
Lumbar surgery
Makes you feel special and treats you as he would a family member rather than just another patient...very caring, sensitive to your pain, explains the "healing process" in depth, and answered every single question I had before I had the chance to ask him. He is truly a very remarkable doctor in every way; definitely a gift from God. And I would like to add that his humble and gentle spirit add to his many qualities.

April 19th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Kosmoski is a fantastic person and a great surgeon. I had a ruptured disk and he repaired the problem along with other issues encountered during surgery as well as after surgery care. The staff is great and I highly recommend Dr. Kosmoski for anyone's neurological needs.

April 5th, 2014
Best Doctor
Dr. Kosmoski and his staff are great!! His staff is professional and courteous!! His bedside manner is wonderful and he is very personable. I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. He explained my medical problem and treatment thoroughly. All of my appointments were handled promptly. I would recommend Dr. Kosmoski to anyone that requires neurological surgery!

July 20th, 2013
Great Doctor
I was having a lot of pain in my neck, not sharp pain, but always there. From the making of my first appoint, until now, I cannot say thank you enough to Dr. Kosmoski and his staff. He evaluated my MRI and x-rays and explained to me and my husband what the problem was. Three months later I had a vertebra and two discs replaced and fused. Dr. Kosmoski is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He listens to his patients and takes as much time as needed. I am thrilled with the results.

March 27th, 2013
Feeling so much better
I had surgery by Dr. Kosmoski for a reputured lumbar disk a month ago. I had severe pain in by back, down my right leg into my foot. I had a lot of numbness and tingling down my leg and foot finding it difficult to walk. My family doctor told me to call his office to schedule an appointment. I called and was scheduled to see Dr. Kosmoski the next day. His staff was so understanding and offering to meet my husband at the car with a wheelchair. Thank you, Dr. Kos. I am pain free and walking again.

September 20th, 2012
Worked with him
I'm a nurse that has worked with Dr. Kosmoski. He is very competent and compassionate. He will actually listen to you and is not aloof. I would trust my family and children with him - and I cannot give a stronger endorsement than that.

July 13th, 2012
Great doctor. Very personable & easy to talk to. Dr. Kosmoski took the time to explain things & let me ask lots of questions. He made me feel like I was not just another case, & he took his time. Excellent bedside manner & all the staff were professional & caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Kos & his staff.

February 9th, 2012
Dr. Kosmoski is the best. He did surgery on my back three months ago and I feel great. He completely took away all my fears and was so comforting to me and my family.

November 17th, 2008
Excellent Doc
I have been seeing Dr Kos for several years now. He is a great surgeon, caring Dr and very personable. After my surgery he went into the waiting room and actually sat down with my husband to explain things.

October 14th, 2008
Excellent Doctor, Surgeon and Human Being!
Dr. Kos is the absolute best of the best. An amazing surgeon - very caring, spends time with you, accurately diagnosed what another Doctor had missed. I LOVE him!