Dr. David Kossoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kossoff?

Amazing!!

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I went to Dr. Kossoff after receiving two different diagnosis from two previous doctors. He has staffed his office with extremely kind, compassionate and professional people. From the first time he walked into our first meeting, I felt comfortable and knew that he was going to figure out what was wrong with me and get me on a path to recovery. I was right! I have been correctly diagnosed and have been medicated correctly and have almost no symptoms of my issues. HIGHLY recommend him!!

Waste of time and money

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I am better off under no doctor's care than under his. He has told me less information than I can find simply by Googling my condition. He dismisses any comments I try to make about my symptoms or side effects, which seem like they should be his main concern. Each appointment I have spent 30+ minutes waiting to be given only about 5 minutes of his time.

THE VERY BEST OF THE BEST DOCTORS!!

Posted on September 24th, 2017

I have been a patient for over ten years and he has literally saved my life. His staff is extremely nice and professional and Dr, Kossoff is amazingly knowledgeable and caring. He can solve any gastro mystery and will aggressively treat conditions to restore health and comfort to patients. I would be lost without him. I am forever grateful to him for keeping me healthy. He is by far the best gastroenterologist in the Mid-Atlantic region.

Highly recommend Dr. Kossoff

Posted on July 5th, 2017

Dr. Kossoff saved my wife's life 15 years ago when he diagnosed an abnormality in her large and small intestine. Since that time he has been her gastroenterologist. He is extremely skilled and has an excellent bedside manner. He intently listens to the patient in order to understand the state of the patient and makes sure that the patient understands any diagnosis or proposed treatment. He and his staff are friendly and respect the patient's time. We highly recommend Dr. Kossoff.

Waited for 30 minutes, no one even talked to me

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Can't really evaluate the doc since I never saw him. Came there as a new patient, signed in, and then sat there for 30 minutes. The front desk didn't look to be all that busy. So I left. The front desk to me is an extension of the doc - if they don't care, I assume the doc is OK with that.

Waited for 30 minutes, no one even talked to me

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 20th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Kossoff for years now and there is no other Dr. that I respect or believe in more than him. He is a straight shooter and isn't afraid to tell you what's going on. He and his staff are kind arena professional.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

AMAZING

Posted on November 11th, 2016

I love Dr. Kossoff and his amazing staff. I would highly recommend. They are caring and very professional. Trust me when I say " They are all about the patient" You matter to them and they take care of you like you are their family. I am grateful to Dr Kossoff for fixing and keeping a careful watch on my conditions. Thank you again. They are amazing. Keep up the excellent care.

A pleasure to work with

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Friendly staff that makes you feel like you are welcome, a team of courteous happy people. Dr Kossoff is knowledgeable and professional, he takes the time to explain and encourages you to ask questions. He manages to keep me comfortable at all time.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

After experiencing some pain and bloating following a colonoscopy, Dr. Kossoff immediately sent me to an urgent care to get a CT scan. The CT scan revealed an ovarian mass, which was later confirmed to be cancer. He even called me twice the day after the scan to make sure that I followed up with my gyn and to check on my pain. If he hadn't sent me to get the scan, I would not have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer until it was at a much later stage. I feel that other doctors would have said something like "some pain is normal after a colonoscopy" or "give it a couple of days; you'll be fine". He listened to my concerns and, without hesitation, sent me to get further testing. I can't thank him enough for his caring, concern, and excellent bed-side manner. He very well may have saved my life! When my oncologist had some other GI concerns, Dr. Kossoff's office staff got me in to see him, and scheduled another procedure, immediately. Excellent doctor; excellent staff!!

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Dr. Kossoff was very professional and treated me with kindness and concern. He put my safety and well-being first. He didn't just rush in and treat when he saw an area of concern. He referred me to a specialist and then that specialist sent me back to him. He made a plan that was well thought through and it airs on the side of caution. I feel fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Kossoff. I know I am in a doctor's hands that is truly about helping and healing.