Dr. David Kossoff MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017
Highly recommend Dr. Kossoff
Dr. Kossoff saved my wife's life 15 years ago when he diagnosed an abnormality in her large and small intestine. Since that time he has been her gastroenterologist. He is extremely skilled and has an excellent bedside manner. He intently listens to the patient in order to understand the state of the patient and makes sure that the patient understands any diagnosis or proposed treatment. He and his staff are friendly and respect the patient's time. We highly recommend Dr. Kossoff.

May 23rd, 2017
Waited for 30 minutes, no one even talked to me
Can't really evaluate the doc since I never saw him. Came there as a new patient, signed in, and then sat there for 30 minutes. The front desk didn't look to be all that busy. So I left. The front desk to me is an extension of the doc - if they don't care, I assume the doc is OK with that.

May 23rd, 2017
Waited for 30 minutes, no one even talked to me

March 20th, 2017
Great Doctor!
I've been a patient of Dr. Kossoff for years now and there is no other Dr. that I respect or believe in more than him. He is a straight shooter and isn't afraid to tell you what's going on. He and his staff are kind arena professional.

March 2nd, 2017
Great Doctor

November 11th, 2016
AMAZING
I love Dr. Kossoff and his amazing staff. I would highly recommend. They are caring and very professional. Trust me when I say " They are all about the patient" You matter to them and they take care of you like you are their family. I am grateful to Dr Kossoff for fixing and keeping a careful watch on my conditions. Thank you again. They are amazing. Keep up the excellent care.

October 19th, 2016
A pleasure to work with
Friendly staff that makes you feel like you are welcome, a team of courteous happy people. Dr Kossoff is knowledgeable and professional, he takes the time to explain and encourages you to ask questions. He manages to keep me comfortable at all time.

August 9th, 2016
After experiencing some pain and bloating following a colonoscopy, Dr. Kossoff immediately sent me to an urgent care to get a CT scan. The CT scan revealed an ovarian mass, which was later confirmed to be cancer. He even called me twice the day after the scan to make sure that I followed up with my gyn and to check on my pain. If he hadn't sent me to get the scan, I would not have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer until it was at a much later stage. I feel that other doctors would have said something like "some pain is normal after a colonoscopy" or "give it a couple of days; you'll be fine". He listened to my concerns and, without hesitation, sent me to get further testing. I can't thank him enough for his caring, concern, and excellent bed-side manner. He very well may have saved my life! When my oncologist had some other GI concerns, Dr. Kossoff's office staff got me in to see him, and scheduled another procedure, immediately. Excellent doctor; excellent staff!!

June 29th, 2016
Dr. Kossoff was very professional and treated me with kindness and concern. He put my safety and well-being first. He didn't just rush in and treat when he saw an area of concern. He referred me to a specialist and then that specialist sent me back to him. He made a plan that was well thought through and it airs on the side of caution. I feel fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Kossoff. I know I am in a doctor's hands that is truly about helping and healing.

November 13th, 2015
So lucky to have this doctor
Dr. Kossoff has been my doctor for years and has provided excellent care. But he also saved my life in a surprising way. I had just had one of those awful procedures and as a result he wanted me to have a CAT Scan because of things he had found and low a behold they found a breast tumor which turned out to be cancerous, then came surgery and radiation. But because of Dr, Kossoff's pro active care he gives his patients, the cancer had not spread and I am alive today. In this day of difficulties with health care issues, I am blessed to be able to count on Dr. Kossoff.

August 20th, 2015
Great Doc
This doctor took an active role in my hospitalization by working with local hospitals after I was admitted to make sure I had the best care possible. He called several local hospitals looking for a bed in one that had the equipment needed to provide the best care possible.

June 17th, 2015
Amazing Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Kossoff since 2011. I didn’t meet him under the best of circumstances – getting a colonoscopy at 33 wasn’t my idea of a good time. I was beyond uncomfortable about the whole situation and dreaded even stepping foot in his office. Well let me tell you within a few minutes I was completely at ease. The front desk staff, nurses and Dr. Kossoff all made me feel at ease. When discussing the procedure he would use technical terminology and then follow up with a practical explanation that I could understand. I totally appreciated that – don’t dumb it down just because you know that I don’t know what you’re talking about. But then explain it in a more simplified way using examples that anyone could understand. He is so smart but doesn’t make you feel like it is a chore for him to explain anything to you. He will explain things multiple times until you are 100% comfortable with whatever you are talking about. The procedure and follow-up visit were equally educational and thanks to Dr. Kossoff I felt much better. Flash-forward 3 years later and I am back in his office for an Endoscopy. I had the same wonderful experience as I did years ago. His bedside manner is still stellar, the staff is amazing, and I couldn’t be happier. All of my issues have been resolved thanks to Dr. Kossoff. I highly HIGHLY recommend him and will forever be his patient!