A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kostick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kostick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kostick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Kostick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kostick practice?
- Dr. David Kostick has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kostick practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.