A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kostick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kostick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostick
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kostick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kostick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kostick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Kostick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kostick practice?
- Dr. David Kostick has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kostick practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.