Florida Eye Specialists are the best! show details Florida Eye Specialists are the best!
by Rusty Springfield on Jun 6th, 2016

Dr. Kostick and his staff were professional, courteous, and highly competent. Sandra, his Oculoplastics Consultant, went above and beyond to take care of my needs. I developed a complication after office hours when the clinic had closed, and Dr. Kostick made a special trip to see me and resolve my problem. He gets an AAA rating from me!

by Ruth Palmer on May 24th, 2016

Dr Kostick is highly professional with excellent surgical skills. I was referred to him by an opthalmologist in Lady Lake, Florida to repair my drooping right lower eyelid, the result of a previous surgery. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Kostick. My eyelid now looks normal after being told it might never look normal again. I can't thank him enough for his excellent care and a wonderful result.

Excellent eye care show details Excellent eye care
by Samuel Wilson on May 21st, 2016

My entire experience with Dr. Kostick and his staff has been perfect..This includes my initial consultation through surgery, post-op and follow-up visits. Dr. Kostick was highly recommended by my Palm Coast doctor and I was very satisfied

May 18th, 2016

DR KOSTIICK IS GREAT. HE SPENDS QUALITY TIME WITH YOU. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. I HAVE FULL TRUST IN HIM. I MOVED AWAY FROM JACKSONVILLE, BUT I CONTINUE TO BE HIS PATIENT. HE IS WORTH THE 4 HOUR ROUNDTRIP.

Tear duct repair show details Tear duct repair
by Jeanne Lancaster on Aug 20th, 2015