A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kouba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kouba, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouba graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kouba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Kouba MD and PHD is a male MOHS Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Kouba practice?
- Dr. David Kouba has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Kouba practices MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ottawa Hills, OH and Wauseon, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.