Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Patient with skin cancer show details Patient with skin cancer
Nov 24th, 2014

Excellent office staff, proffessional and well informed. Dr. Kouba was a #1 "Dr." with knowledge and caring for me. Follow-up was excellent

Jul 10th, 2013

Incredible bedside manner. He really cares about his patients and he personally follows up by phone after every surgery. A rare find in a surgeon.

Sep 14th, 2012

The first visit was assuring. Dr. Kouba was professional and I just had a sense of ease. I had surgery and my insision is healing great. I am alergic to almost all pain med's so I am so thankful there was no pain involved. Thank you so much Dr. Kouba for the time you spent explaining the procedure.

Moh's Surgery show details Moh's Surgery
Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. Kouba and his staff are excellent and provide the best care to their patients. My surgery went well and withNO pain after the initial numbing medication was administered. My sutures are fantastic and feel quite confident in Dr. Kouba's assurance of minimal scarring. And my wait time was less than 5 minutes - I was called back while still putting initials on standard paperwork.

Aug 13th, 2011

the experiance was wonderful. dr kouba and his physician assistant mr. rowe really know what they are doing, they caught areas of concern on my skin that other doctors missed. i was very pleased with their service.

Patient show details Patient
by Anonymous on Nov 9th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

My first visit to any Dermatologist this experience was very easy and very friendly. The care I recieved was outstanding and the surgery required was ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com