A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kovacich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kovacich, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kovacich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovacich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans