Overall Review

4.7

no change

March 31st, 2016
I have been a patient of Kowalski Family Practice for over 10 years. The PA is my primary. She absolutely wonderful!!! It took me a few years to find Dr. Kowalski's medical office and so very thankful I did!!

October 3rd, 2015
Dr. Kowalski and Laura have always been caring, courteous and very proactive in their diagnosing and treatment.

September 19th, 2015
Good family doctor
Both doctor and staff are always pleasant and helpful. Dr. Kowalski never rushes appointments and will take the time to discuss your health concerns. Very likeable person.

July 29th, 2015
I LOVE THIS DOCTORS' OFFICE AND IN PARTICULAR "LAURA RIDGE, PA" This is more than a doctor's office. Me and my two daughters go here and they treat us like family, listen to us and do everything they can to help our medical needs..LOVE THEM!!!

March 17th, 2015
I see Laura Ridge and she is 5 star the whole way!!! Have had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Kowalski on the phone, but never have met.

January 6th, 2015
Care that Cares
Laura Ridge is the best PA.

December 28th, 2013
Laura Ridge, PA is AWESOME!
It was truly lucky for me that a friend referred me to Laura Ridge, PA. She is kind, caring, takes her time to talk things over with you, and is truly accurate in her diagnosis. Dr Kowalski is lucky to have her!

December 26th, 2013
The Best PCP & PA Around!!!!!!
Dr. Kowalski and PA Laura Ridge, are truly unbelievable! Hands down. They both really make you feel like your part of their family. The first time I seen Laura. I was a little hesitant, But now I'd have to say. She's really awesome! As for the staff, the lady that works the front desk is miserable.. They way she talks to people is not right! I almost walked out and never came back cause of her. They should really think about replacing her or her attitude.. Other than that, keep up the good work! And see you guys soon!

March 27th, 2013
Best md and pa ever
Dr K and Laura are the best, hands down. The whole staff is wonderful.

March 6th, 2013
Recent changes
Agree with reviewer that said it feels more like a business lately. I liked when it seemed that they did actually care about you. Laura is a true gem-he's lucky to have her. The office staff, particularly Tracy, is horrible. Enough to make you go elsewhere.

June 27th, 2012
Thumbs up from me!
I've been a patient of Dr. Kowalski's for years and love both him and Laura. The wait time can get pretty long so I come prepared with books and an understanding babysitter! But it's worth it for the time he spends with you during your appointment and answering your questions, that's invaluable to me. And with three kids, I don't mind a 40-45 minute wait by myself ;) His staff is amazing as well.

May 4th, 2012
These days, it is very hard to find a doctor who is knowledgeable, kind, caring, compassionate and truthful. Dr. K. had taken care of both my ailing parents and now I have decided to go to him mostly because of his honesty and compassionate care. He has a very calm manner about him and you always feel like he is listening! Great office staff!. "It doesn't get any better than this"!