A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kozlov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kozlov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kozlov, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlov graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kozlov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bradley Kozlov MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kozlov practice?
- Dr. David Kozlov has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kozlov practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Radiologists.