A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kraebber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kraebber is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kraebber, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraebber graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kraebber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Kraebber MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kraebber practice?
- Dr. David Kraebber has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Kraebber practices Urology near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA and Bossier City, LA.
See Wilmington Urologists.