A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Krahe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Krahe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krahe graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Krahe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Krahe DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Krahe practice?
- Dr. David Krahe has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Krahe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Northfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Twinsburg, OH.
See Northfield Surgeons.