A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Krahe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Krahe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krahe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krahe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krahe graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Krahe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Krahe DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Krahe practice?
- Dr. David Krahe has 1 office location.
Dr. David Krahe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Twinsburg, OH.
See Twinsburg Surgeons.