A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kranc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kranc is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kranc
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kranc Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kranc, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kranc graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kranc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kranc MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Kranc practice?
- Dr. David Kranc has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kranc practices Urology near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Brunswick Urologists.