A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Krant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Krant is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krant
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Krant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krant graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Krant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Krant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Krant practice?
- Dr. David Krant has 1 office location.
Dr. David Krant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Surgeons.