Dr. David Krause MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Kankakee, IL

July 23rd, 2013
Highly Recommend
I would recommend Dr. Krause to anyone who is searching for a doctor they can trust. I have had a major ear issue, and he has made it as easy as possible to get through it. He and his staff have done everything possible to help the healing process. When you walk out the door feeling so much better than you walked in..well, that says it all!

May 24th, 2010
Great Doctor!!
Dr. Krause is a great doctor. He really listens to how you feel. He diagnosed me with allergies and I was on maintenance shots and they changed my life!! I went from exhausted and having huge black circles around my eyes to being able to enjoy my life again. I highly recommend him to anyone!!

May 18th, 2009
Good doctor
Quickly made the correct diagnosis after two previous ENT doctors had failed to (one was in Bourbonnais, and this inept doctor gave very painful acid-based eardrops b/c he couldn't figure out that there was a hole in my tympanic membrane, and thought I might have an infection). Dr. Krause was a nice guy too, but it was kindve hard to get an appointment within a month.