A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Krefetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krefetz
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Krefetz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Krefetz, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krefetz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Krefetz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Kennedy Saddle Brook
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Krefetz DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David G. Krefetz practice?
- Dr. David Krefetz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Krefetz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.