A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Krefetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krefetz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Krefetz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Krefetz, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krefetz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Krefetz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Kennedy Saddle Brook
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Krefetz DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David G. Krefetz practice?
- Dr. David Krefetz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Krefetz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.