A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kritz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kritz
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Kritz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kritz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Kritz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kritz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ross Kritz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Kritz practice?
- Dr. David Kritz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kritz practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.