A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kritz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kritz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kritz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kritz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Kritz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kritz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ross Kritz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Kritz practice?
- Dr. David Kritz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kritz practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.