A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kroll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kroll has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Kroll practice?
Dr. David Kroll practices Pediatrics near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.