Dr. David Kruger MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hartford, CT

April 11th, 2017
Pain Free
I am 3 months out from my surgery, and I am extremely happy with the outcome. Recovery has been very smooth. A big thank you to Dana, Kelsey, Dr. Kruger, and all of his team! They were fantastic in getting my surgery scheduled quickly, took care of all details, kept me informed, and were always available for questions and concerns.

March 31st, 2017
Visit
Had a few visits with Dr Kruger, was very efficient and very knowledgeable. I was not rushed, if I did not understand something he would explain and walk me thru it. It made me feel very comfortable seeing he took the time out to make sure I understood everything. I was very pleased with his staff very friendly & polite, helpful, accommodating and professional. I would recommend this Dr to any of my friends and family.

March 22nd, 2017
The Staff is wonderful. From my first call to make an appointment to the girls doing my X-rays and then the lady when I checked out. Dr Kruger is very nice and professional.

March 21st, 2017
Best back surgeon
Dr Kruger is very thorough and does exactly what he says he's going to do. He took care of me when no one else would. I'm a big guy and he new I needed surgery and faught for me when the insurance was wasting time sending me all over. All the others looked at me and said yes you do but your to big. I can still walk because of him. I would tell anyone that had back trouble to see him. He doesn't play around he fixes you!

March 21st, 2017
I have been seeing Dr. KRUGER for a couple of years you cannot ask for a better Dr. I can't say enough for his whole team from his PA's, nurses, techs and his wonderful group of Administrative Assistants.

March 9th, 2017
Dr. Kruger and his team were very helpful and explained all that I was going to be going on with my lower back surgery. I had constant nerve pain in both of my legs and lower back for over six months. Dr. Kruger said that the first thing I would notice after my surgery would be no more leg pain. To my surprise he was absolutely correct. I'm very, very pleased with the results of my surgery and would recommend Dr. Kruger to anyone who needs spine surgery

March 6th, 2017
Tells you exactly how it is.
Dr. Kruger saw me in deep pain and operated on my L5-S1 very quickly. He is highly skilled, speaks with you as an equal, and makes time to be kind, as well. He treated my pain, and my subsequent anxiety. Today, I am progressing well and headed towards a successful recovery, thanks to him and his team.

February 17th, 2017
Had a great experience from the time I walked in and after seeing the doctor. He was very throughout and answered all my question. Kelsey was also very helpful! Would highly recommend Dr. Kruger and his team!

February 17th, 2017
I have had multiple spinal surgeries and he has significantly improved my quality of life as a result. His knowledge and experience enhanced the quality of care I received.

February 16th, 2017
Today was a great experience when i first walked into the doctors office, individuals at the front desk were very professional and shown the utmost courtesy.The time wait was short and everything moved along very smoothly.The doctor's assistant was also very professional and thorough.When i met doctor Kruger he appeared very friendly and very confident but in a good way i knew immediately i was in good hands with this doctor he also has a great bedside manner which means the world to me. I felt that my medical issues were finally being addressed in a positive manner.

February 15th, 2017
Great Dr. and entire Staff- Will definitely recommend.
Visited Dr. Krugers Office yesterday 2/14/17. From start to finish i was very pleased with all of the staff. Josh, PA was excellent as well he was very willing to try to help me and my symptoms . Dr. Kruger went over everything with me very thoroughly and gave me information to take home and remedies to help me.

February 14th, 2017
Dr. Kruger is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. He took the time to explain my situation and the risks of surgery. He explained my options and I left feeling very confident with his diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone with spine injuries.