Dr. David Kruger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 8th, 2016
MOM
Would recommend Dr Kruger.

November 1st, 2016
From First Impressions To Better Knowledge
11/1/2016 I've been a patient of Dr. Kruger's for two and a half years. I met him after being refered for a second opinion regarding back pains with tingling and numbness from my lower back and descending down my legs to my toes. I decided to accept his treatment plan of a spinal fusion. My wife and I chose Dr. Kruger because of his clear and comprehensive explanation of his medical plan of action for my condition. Adide from his medical skill and abilities, our first impression was that he was not very personable. Yet, we were most confident in his skills. Over the months and years of treatments, and surgeries, my wife and I grew to love him for his compassionate manner, attentive post-surgical bedside manner, wise council, and consultations with other physicians attending to my very complicated medical problems. He has a wonderful compliment of medical, clinical staff, and administrative staff, who have all been super responsive to my calls, prescription requests, referrals, collaborations with other practitioners, and follow ups on diagnostic examinations, X-rays, bone scans, MRI's, etc. I've referred a few friends and colleagues to Dr. Kruger. As time has advanced, my wife and have grown to love Dr. Kruger. Oh, over time, we've discovered him to be very funny (albeit, a dry sense of humor), which is a perfect match for my very dry and corny sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr. David Kruger for your spinal care. I wish you the very best of health and strength, Kenric A. Prescott, Retired Baptist Pastor

October 10th, 2016
My surgeries witih Dr. Kruger
Since 2008 Doctor Kruger has done a couple of surgeries on my back. I couldn't have asked for better care by Dr. Kruger or his PA's or his staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone with back problems. Thank you Dr. Kruger. I am now pain free to enjoy water aerobics, walking, and enjoying life.

September 28th, 2016
terrific staff
Terrific staff all around. Dana deserves a raise.

September 26th, 2016
Great doctor, amazing staff
I was referred to Dr. Kruger with a serious medical condition that required immediate attention. Upon entering his office I was greeted by an amazing team starting with the front office. They are kind, compassionate human beings that truly care about the people that walk through that door. The doctor went above and beyond to ensure not only my medical needs were met, but I felt like they understood the emotional side of the situation as well. Dana, Dr. Krugers's asssitant is amazing. Her quick response time and attention to detail made me feel like a priority and not just like they see me as another patient on their caseload. I cannot thank this team enough for their time, effort and energy on my behalf.

September 23rd, 2016
DR M KRUGER BACK SURGERY
fourteen years ago i went to DR KRUGER for neck and back pain. i was not walking without pain at all he found out what the problem was, up to this point i had been to four doctors and the all said i just had to live with it. six operations later i can walk and do the things i used to do when younger. this doctor is my god to me ,he listens and fixes my problems. thank you so much

September 13th, 2016
I didn't want surgery at this time...
I don't want surgery at this time maybe after the kids are out of school. As long as I can function and work I'm fine. Dr Kruger totally supported my decision and said come see him when the time is right for me. Thanks again Dr. Kruger.

September 12th, 2016
First, the bad news, I always have to wait a significant amount of time past my scheduled appointment to get in to see the Doctor or one of his PAs. The good news is it's worth the wait. Dr. Kruger and his staff are totally professional, but personable enough not to dismiss your questions and concerns. They'll no only tell you your options, but will tell you what they believe your rate of success for each option will be. As a surgeon, you'd expect him to be ready to cut as your first and best option, but I have found that he has been entirely candid and circumspect about surgical options, and has recommended that surgery not be the first and best option. Having said that, he has operated on me, and the procedure was a complete success. I would recommend Dr. Kruger to anyone wholeheartedly.

September 12th, 2016
I am very pleased with the work Dr.Kruger did on my back. His staff is very professional and caring. My back is no longer hurting and I can walk more comfortable than before. Thank you Dr.Kruger.

August 14th, 2016
patient
Im extremely pleased in the great work he has done I feel a lot better and a lot stronger and I'm grateful that he was my surgeon i highly recommend him to everyone. he gets 100 stars from me..

August 8th, 2016
I just had my initial appointment with Dr. Kruger, and couldn't be more impressed. He and his staff were very informative and helpful. Dr. Kruger took a great deal of time to review everything with me.

August 7th, 2016
SOULUTION TO MY PAIN
I was in excruciating pain for almost three years. I was on some of the most potent prescription pain killers you can name. I finally end up letting go of my entire team of doctors who could not resolve my pain (one doctor I had been with for 20 plus years). I obtained a new PCP and he referred me to Dr. Kruger. Dr. Kruger actually listened to me (something the others doctors did not do). He examined me and was able to determined the cause of my pain. I had surgery and it took me one year to completely healed. However, today, I can tell you that after almost three years of taking prescription pain killers around the clock, I am no longer taking prescription pain medications at all. I thought I would never live to see the day again where I would not be experiencing chronic pain. Thank you Dr. Kruger for listening to me and getting to the root of my pain issue. I will be forever grateful to you and your staff.