Dr. David Kruger MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2017
Dr Kruger
I'd rate Dr Kruger as number 1 in his field. Confidence is a strong word to offer in how I feel about his abilities. Professional in how he handles all situations. He is also very personable and makes you feel like your his only patient. Would not think if going anywhere else. Robert Axelrod

July 11th, 2017
Dr Kruger was pleasant and professional; gave good, concise and candid explanations, to my questions. He took the necessary time -- I never felt rushed. He assured me he would be available for any future needs.

May 30th, 2017
Great Service Start to finish
Everyone was very friendly and helpful, X-ray staff was Excellent, All Staff was very VERY friendly

May 24th, 2017
Spinal surgery
I've been very pleased with Dr Kruger ,he was able to help me to little more to become pain free I like the fact he not quick to operate unless absolutely necessary I would highly recommend him

May 19th, 2017
I have been a patient for several years for different spine issues. Because treatment was successful, I have not had any critical issues for almost 10 years. Recently had a new severe vertebrae fracture and he saw me immediately. It was like seeing "family" and we are NOT related! THANK YOU

May 19th, 2017
Horrible experience! Horrible bed side manner. Waited an hour and half for zero result. Very arrogant. Office staff looks very unhappy and not accommodating at all! Would not recommend at all.

May 12th, 2017
I am very glad that i picked Dr.David Kruger to due my surgery he is a great surgeon who cares for his patients,and real gentlemen.hopefully i will not have to have anymore surgery but if that has to be it will be with him and i have know problem in referring Dr.David Kruger to others that need his great skills to have a better quality of life.PS.Dr.Daivd Krugers staff is also great people very professsional.

May 10th, 2017
Amazing experience from start to finish
Dr. Kruger and his team have provided me with exceptional service from day one all the way through surgery and my post-op visits. They always make me feel welcome, and get me in and out with ease. I am 6 weeks post-op and couldn't be happier. Dana, Josh, and the entire staff are wonderful. Friendly faces, very knowledgeable, and Dr. Kruger is great!

April 12th, 2017
Pain Free
I am 3 months out from my surgery, and I am extremely happy with the outcome. Recovery has been very smooth. A big thank you to Dana, Kelsey, Dr. Kruger, and all of his team! They were fantastic in getting my surgery scheduled quickly, took care of all details, kept me informed, and were always available for questions and concerns.

March 31st, 2017
Visit
Had a few visits with Dr Kruger, was very efficient and very knowledgeable. I was not rushed, if I did not understand something he would explain and walk me thru it. It made me feel very comfortable seeing he took the time out to make sure I understood everything. I was very pleased with his staff very friendly & polite, helpful, accommodating and professional. I would recommend this Dr to any of my friends and family.

March 22nd, 2017
The Staff is wonderful. From my first call to make an appointment to the girls doing my X-rays and then the lady when I checked out. Dr Kruger is very nice and professional.

March 21st, 2017
Best back surgeon
Dr Kruger is very thorough and does exactly what he says he's going to do. He took care of me when no one else would. I'm a big guy and he new I needed surgery and faught for me when the insurance was wasting time sending me all over. All the others looked at me and said yes you do but your to big. I can still walk because of him. I would tell anyone that had back trouble to see him. He doesn't play around he fixes you!