Dr. David Krulee MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Wallingford, CT

2.9

March 15th, 2017
Would not recommend
Was in crisis and Dr Krulee could offer no insight or make any further recommendations. I had been seeing him for a very long time so I was well known patient. I ended up having to seek emergency treatment else where. I will not go back to this clown and obviously do not recommend him at all. When you leave a Drs office feeling much worse than when got there that should tell you something .....

February 7th, 2017
Staff and doctor are so rude and disrespectful....very uncomfortable. All he does is give out prescription after prescription. Just a horrible experience

December 3rd, 2016
Don't visit this doctor. Terrible staff causes problems.

November 18th, 2016
Extremely Unprofessional
DR Krulee is the most arrogant and condescending doctor I have ever met. If that's not bad enough, he has a loud, obnoxious "assistant" named Julia. She's unprofessional, loud, abbraisive and should never work with people let alone children. DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS OFFICE!!!!!!

November 15th, 2016
Dont Waste Your Time Here.
Both my son and I were patients of Dr. Krulee. At first, he seemed concerned and reasonable. But, after a few visits, the real person came out. He is rude and arrogant. Doctor heel thy self and then get to work on your wife. She is amazingly terrible with people. Pass by this office because it is a waste of your time. You'll just be looking for a new doctor before too long. Lastly, please notice that all of the reveiws are very old. They are from years ago, beofre Dr. Krulee decided to check out of the true profession and go for the money and the cheapest office staff he could scape together.

September 23rd, 2016
Horrible
Dr. Krulee is incredibly rude and unprofessional. I brought my son there and he could have cared less about what I had to say. He talked down to me because he knew it all. His staff is a whole different level of crazy. There was 2 young people running the front desk. The girl had a different color hair every time I went in and a nose ring. She was rude and abrupt and so was the guy. Dr. Krulee seemed completely unphased as did his office manager wife Julie when I complained. We left the practice and found someone much more professional and qualified.

October 26th, 2015
Dr Krulee is rude and condescending. He disregarded our concern for our child's mental health on several occasions. Phone calls for assistance are impossible, the office always wants us to make another appointment so they can make more money. It is impossible to deal with Julie, his office manager/wife. If we are having problems with our child's medication, Julie will not let us talk to Dr Krulee...make an appointment. Sine the office staff is continually changing it proves that not even their employees are happy with them.

June 19th, 2015
Patient BEWARE; If you are seeking mental health treatment, go to a Dr. and office who will treat you with respect
This was the most poorly managed medical practice I have ever been a patient of. The "office manager" Julie, is abusive, rude and incredibly disrespectful. Besides myself, I witnessed her yelling at and disrespecting numerous patients over the course of time I was treated by Krulee. I cannot fathom why, after all the horribly negative reviews over various sites and complaints about this hellish woman, she continues to be allowed to work with people. Krulee isn't anything to write home about himself, his bedside manner and sensitivity are terrible, what makes it even worse is the fact that he is a PSYCHIATRIST! I believe he overmedicates his patients, and loves to push pills on patients, high doses of multiple medications for simple diagnoses like depression, I know this because many times I spoke to other patients while waiting in the waiting room who had similar experiences and beliefs about his prescribing. No matter what you are seeking psychiatric help for, in my case I was suffering from depression after the death of a close friend, you will not find help here. In fact, the experience I had was more detrimental than anything else, so much for the Hippocratic Oath!

June 1st, 2015
Stay away from this office
It took me a while to write this review but it feels good to be honest Dr. Krulee is arrogant and does not listen so its difficult to know the premise behind the meds he prescribes. It has become obvious that he uses the trial and error method when prescribing meds so my son needs to keep coming back.. We do not recommend this man. In addition you have to take the day off just to see him. He is always........very late. His office staff is rude and ignorant especially Julie. Very unprofessional atmosphere with their baby and dog in the office. We say run, don't walk away from this place

March 9th, 2015
Takes days for a return phone call. Unfriendly staff

August 6th, 2014
My son and husband had been going to Dr Krulee for four years. I found Dr. Krulee kind and understanding he always listened to concerns and explained things to my son which is unusual most doctors talk over him. My issue is the incompetant office staff. They always seemed so nice but would botch everything up. I called several times the day before an appointment to reschedule last minute. I finally left a message by 4:15pm. The next appointment I was told I owed 60$ for a missed appointment. I told them I called the day before and the answer was "you called 23 not 24 hours before the appointment" They insisted I pay this! when I spoke to Dr. Krulee he said he didnt have time for this and would not wave the fee. I told him if his staff had answered the phone this wouldnt be an issue. I feel this should have been waved. In four years of going to Dr. Krulee not once had we not paid or skipped appointments. My husband missed one appointment and we paid the fee. Does this sound like a caring doctor to you? Thanks for everything shopping for new doc!

November 9th, 2013
Wow
Not what I expected at all. I thought going to see a shrink was going to be horrible. This place was great. Staff, office, and Dr. Krulee. Before I went I was unsure, now I feel better!