A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Krusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Krusch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Krusch, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krusch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Krusch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Krusch MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Krusch practice?
- Dr. David Krusch has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Krusch practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.