Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Krusch
Dr. David Krusch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Krusch is affiliated with Golisano Children's Hospital, Highland Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester. He speaks English.
Dr. David Krusch has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Krusch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Peter Prieto
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Rochester, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Clinton Morrison
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Rochester, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Michal Lada
General Surgery, Residency
Rochester, NY 0 mi8