A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kuehler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuehler graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kuehler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuehler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 33 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Kuehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Kuehler practice?
Dr. David Kuehler practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Pediatric Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons, Albany Urgent Care Centers, and Albany Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Kuehler, Dr. Davis Kuehler, Dr. Dewey Kuehler