A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kuehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kuehler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kuehler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuehler graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kuehler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harold Kuehler MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. David H. Kuehler practice?
- Dr. David Kuehler has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kuehler practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.