A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kuehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kuehler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuehler graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kuehler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuehler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 33 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Kuehler practice?
Dr. David Kuehler practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.