Dr. David Kugler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kugler?

Terrific doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2017

He is courteous knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things. He is thorough I highly recommend him My name is Bernice Gelbman. Dr Kugler takes great care of myself and my husband We know how he cares and we appreciate that

Posted on June 30th, 2016

While I find Dr Kugler to be a fine doctor his staff is less than desirable. Appointments are hard to get when you work full time. The waiting room is overcrowded with patients and his staff is not professional enough. I had an appointment for a sonogram and had to leave work early to get there and then was told that I never had an appointment. I went home and found the appointment card and still had to wait to get a sonogram since they only do them on certain days of the week which is not very helpful. He really needs to get a new staff and not overbook his appointments and since the receptionists are usually just sitting there have them pick up the phone.

Learning experience.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

The first few times I saw Dr. Kugler, I thought he had great bedside manner and really knew his stuff, but I have since changed doctors to get a second opinion and am seeing a doctor that actually cares about my well being and worked hard to identify my issues. My last interaction with Dr. Kugler included me asking him for next steps and him saying "I don't know what I would do next." He didn't want to go the distance for me and probably won't for you, either. I wasted 3 years having him check my labs and tell me that my symptoms were common but never give me any medication or do any out of the box thinking on how to address my issues.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I really love going to this office. The staff is very professional and Dr. Kugler is the best

Lisa

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Absolute rudest staff I have ever encountered One thing that is particularly off putting to me is it seems to be a policy to just not answer the phone. All calls are routed to an answering machine calling you back at an allotted time If you can't answer the phone when someone calls for routine reasons (make an appointment. Refills. Results) you need to hire more staff. Dr Kugler himself is a very good doctor over shadowed by a horrible office experience from when you call to make an appointment until you walk out the door.

Knowledgeable, personable, practical

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Dr. Kugler takes the time to know me as a person not just another patient. He explains everything in a practical and thorough way that both my wife and I can understand and motivate me to address my diabetes in a way that I can appreciate my situation better and be proactive.

Amazing doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr.Kugler's for over 15 years. He is right on the money every time I visit him. He is extremely knowledgeable and has terrific bedside manor. He takes his time and explains things in detail at each visit. The nurses and staff are great and call you back whenever you have a question or concern.

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Had I written this review a couple of years ago I would have given glowing comments. Unfortunately the staff has taken a turn for the worst. I don't think I've encountered ruder people and Dr. Kugler is perhaps overloaded but no longer takes his time no longer listens to patient concerns. All the things that made him a step above other doctors It used to be worth the wait for an appointment but this is no longer the case.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Love this doctor was so on point about my diagnosis, the wait for my appointment was well worthy and the wait the waiting room was also worthy. The staff was really nice and made me feel so comfortable about being there even though I was so nervous.

Long-time patient

Posted on May 31st, 2011

I have seen Dr. Kugler since I was 10 (his first child-patient!) and have always been happy with him. He took a scared child and has made every step of this journey less painful, always been honest with me (as brutal as it had to be, he put it kindly), and I near dread the day when he retires! Hopefully, his successor will be as wonderful as he is! My only complaint was the wait time in the office on over-booked appointments, which actually has since tapered off since the added partner/alternate doctor. He's in high-demand for sure!

Great Doctor

Posted on May 9th, 2011

I really like Dr. Kugler. I find him to be a knowledgeable and professional doctor. My only complaint is with the office ladies. Getting refills can take time and sometimes I would have to call a few times. Also, there is a long wait for an appointment. Most likely because he is very good and is on high demand.

excellent...

Posted on April 27th, 2011

knowledgeable... am very impressed with his to the point and detailed responses to my questions... highly recomended...