Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kulber
Dr. David Kulber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman Oaks, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kulber is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, St. Vincent Medical Center and Providence Tarzana Med Center. Dr. Kulber has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kulber has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. David Kulber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Dr. Craig Smith
Sherman Oaks, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Eric Tucker
Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, General Surgery
Sherman Oaks, CA 0 mi29
Dr. Husam Elias
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Sherman Oaks, CA 0 mi