A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kulber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kulber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kulber, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulber graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kulber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Kulber MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kulber practice?
- Dr. David Kulber has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kulber practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Surgeons and Sherman Oaks Plastic Surgeons.