A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kulber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kulber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kulber, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulber graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kulber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Kulber MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kulber practice?
- Dr. David Kulber has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kulber practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.