A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kunkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kunkle, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kunkle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kunkle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Kunkle MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kunkle practice?
- Dr. David Kunkle has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kunkle practices Urology and Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC and Mocksville, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists and Winston Salem Surgeons.