A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kuntz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kuntz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuntz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuntz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kuntz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuntz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuntz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Kuntz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David G. Kuntz practice?
- Dr. David Kuntz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kuntz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.