A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Kuo practice?
Dr. David Kuo practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.