A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kuter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kuter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kuter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Gaucher Disease
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuter graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans