A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kuter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kuter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kuter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gaucher Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuter graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Kuter MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Kuter practice?
- Dr. David Kuter has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kuter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.