Overall Review

4.8

September 24th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Kutler was the most amazing doctor, before and after surgery. Clear, thoughtful, explained the treatment and the risks. He is incredibly skilled, my thyroid scar is hard to even see it was so perfect - but more importantly the surgery itself performed perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

August 16th, 2016
Miracle
Dr. Kutler saved my husband's life. He had a rumor with only a 15 percent chance of survival. He got us in touch with a world renowned surgeon and together they performed a miracle surgery by removing the tumor through laparoscopy instead of a craniotomy. He then recommended what treatment plan to follow after the surgery. 3 years later my husband is strong and well. I owe everything to Dr Kutler. My husband shouldn't be here. But thanks to dr Kutler he is. Best doctor around.

October 13th, 2015
Exceptional physician who is truly interested in his patients

September 27th, 2015
Dr. Kutler is an amazing surgeon. I was diagnosed with a tumor on my parotid gland and after interviewing a few other surgeons, the decision to schedule surgery with him was obvious. I needed a parotidectomy which he performs at least once a week. He operated on me and my 10 days later I am so impressed with the way my incision is healing. He's a great person as well as Doctor and I am lucky to have found him!

September 9th, 2015
Dr. Kutler has treated me over the years, tailoring his decisions to my best interests. He listens well, shows compassion and is sensitive to patient signals. It's a pleasure to work with him to keep my problems under control.

July 10th, 2015
Compassionate, thorough, patient & trust-inspring
Dr. Kutler is not only a brilliant surgeon, as all other reviewers agree, but also wonderfully patient, thorough in his explanations as well as examinations, spot-on in his diagnosis, and fully transparent, and at the same time reassuring, about the surgical process and prognosis. Because he is so compassionate, concerned & therfore accesible, he inspires trust immediately. You would be in excellent and caring hands, and you would never feel like another successful statistic. I could not recommend Dr. David Kutler more highly.

January 21st, 2015
Best doctor I have ever seen.

December 31st, 2014
Best ENT Doctor
Dr. Kutler is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life.

December 11th, 2014
Extremely knowledgable in his field. Excellent surgeon. Thorough follow-up. Kind and considerate. Very well respected by his professional peers. Always available for his patients

November 8th, 2014
Exceptional
Dr. Kutler is a very rare and unique blend in a doctor. We all look for a surgeon who is particularly skilled at identifying and addressing the problems of their area of specialty. There is no question Dr. Kutler knows exactly what he is looking for and the appropriate course of action when he finds it. This is what we all expect but don't always find. You can trust Dr. Kutler's diagnosis, skill set, and staff on every level. No question about that. What I didn't expect, and often times only hope for, is someone with a great bedside manner. Dr. Kutler is kind, compassionate, accessible, and very human. He is not only a brilliant surgeon but an exceptional man as well. Hands down the best doctor!

July 2nd, 2014
retired
Dr. David I Kutler,, MD as far as I can say has the skills in speaking to me as a friend and not a doctor he has a great gift of explain what he will be doing with a accurate diagnosis of the operation , He spent the time to tell me what will be done. Its the first time that I went under the knife and I felt a little hesitant, but after the operation I felt no pain and the only thing I can say is that Dr. Kutler the nurses and staff of Cornell-Presbyterian have treated me like royalty, I play lottery and felt that I was a winner with such great care and service. God bless Dr. Kutler, nurses and staff.

April 3rd, 2014
Dr Kutler got us through a very difficult time. He was very calm and reassuring and explained everything completely. A kinder , gentler man would be hard to find.