Dr. David Kutler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kutler?

October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Kutler is the best and most gracious doctor I've dealt with in my 83 years. My first visit was in 2012. Dr. Kutler put me completely at ease, and then the night before my surgery he called to ask if I had any questions - a first for me. A few years later, I had a growth that needed to be biopsied, I had it done by the head surgeon of a large local hospital. That surgeon told me he could do the operation but it would not be as good as what Dr. Kutler had done in 2012. That is a stunning testimony. I usually see Dr. Kutler once or twice a year, and I've always found him to be gracious and caring. In fact, I look forward to seeing Dr. Kutler. Bob Schnell Pearl River, N.Y.

September 18th, 2017

Excellent Surgeon

I recommend Dr Kutler without hesitation as the best thyroid surgeon. The only thing I would caution is watch out for the residents that work for him - they sometimes give out incorrect information and need to be supervised much more closely. But...Dr Kutler is the best!

September 24th, 2016

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Kutler was the most amazing doctor, before and after surgery. Clear, thoughtful, explained the treatment and the risks. He is incredibly skilled, my thyroid scar is hard to even see it was so perfect - but more importantly the surgery itself performed perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

August 16th, 2016

Miracle

Dr. Kutler saved my husband's life. He had a rumor with only a 15 percent chance of survival. He got us in touch with a world renowned surgeon and together they performed a miracle surgery by removing the tumor through laparoscopy instead of a craniotomy. He then recommended what treatment plan to follow after the surgery. 3 years later my husband is strong and well. I owe everything to Dr Kutler. My husband shouldn't be here. But thanks to dr Kutler he is. Best doctor around.

March 9th, 2016

is very caring

October 13th, 2015

Exceptional physician who is truly interested in his patients

September 27th, 2015

Dr. Kutler is an amazing surgeon. I was diagnosed with a tumor on my parotid gland and after interviewing a few other surgeons, the decision to schedule surgery with him was obvious. I needed a parotidectomy which he performs at least once a week. He operated on me and my 10 days later I am so impressed with the way my incision is healing. He's a great person as well as Doctor and I am lucky to have found him!

September 9th, 2015

Dr. Kutler has treated me over the years, tailoring his decisions to my best interests. He listens well, shows compassion and is sensitive to patient signals. It's a pleasure to work with him to keep my problems under control.

July 10th, 2015

Compassionate, thorough, patient & trust-inspring

Dr. Kutler is not only a brilliant surgeon, as all other reviewers agree, but also wonderfully patient, thorough in his explanations as well as examinations, spot-on in his diagnosis, and fully transparent, and at the same time reassuring, about the surgical process and prognosis. Because he is so compassionate, concerned & therfore accesible, he inspires trust immediately. You would be in excellent and caring hands, and you would never feel like another successful statistic. I could not recommend Dr. David Kutler more highly.

January 21st, 2015

Best doctor I have ever seen.

January 1st, 2015

Best ENT Doctor

Dr. Kutler is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life.

December 11th, 2014

Extremely knowledgable in his field. Excellent surgeon. Thorough follow-up. Kind and considerate. Very well respected by his professional peers. Always available for his patient s