A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kutsche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kutsche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kutsche, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutsche graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kutsche has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Otto Kutsche MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David O. Kutsche practice?
- Dr. David Kutsche has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kutsche practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.