A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kuwayama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kuwayama is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kuwayama, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuwayama graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kuwayama has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Kuwayama MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Kuwayama practice?
- Dr. David Kuwayama has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kuwayama practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.